Buy / Hire a Mobile Planetarium For school carnival festivals, Birthday / Corporate events,
Our portable planetarium is an inflatable dome capable of accommodating up to 45-50 children. The planetarium is installed within a mere 30 minutes in the school itself. It essentially negates unnecessary field trips to fixed Planetariums which besides being time-consuming also disturb the regular timetable of schools.
Our stunning mobile planetarium can be utilized in a number of festival settings. Such as Nationwide music festivals, Science week & Science Utsav Annual Days, Independence Days, Republic Days, Children’s days, and local festivals & carnivals.
Space required to set up a planetarium
The dome theatre needs a room or hall with a clear space of 20×20 Sqft long, and a clear height of 10 feet at the very top of the dome. This is suitable for school halls only.
Because of the nature of the portable theatre, it will not be possible to set it up outside. Most school halls, libraries, or gymnasiums are more than adequate to house the theatre.
Key features of Tare Zameen Par Planetarium
– The spherical shaped s dome theatre consists of high-end digital projector which is equipped with the latest fish-eye-lens technology which enables viewers to watch the STEM videos in 360 degree direction.
– Constant air circulation from the blower to the spectators creates comfortable conditions
– Easy system to regulate the intensity of the airflow from the dome.
– Two-layers of fabric with a density enough to completely block out external light
– Specially designed inner screen fabric provides the highest quality of the projection, contrast, color accuracy and uniformity of light.
– Air conditioning for use in extreme climates optional.
– Dome has a recommended capacity of accommodating 40-50 students.
– Excellent sound system
– In a span of 6 to 8 hours approx. 400-450 students can be covered.