Mobile planetarium is similar to a traditional planetarium, with the extreme portability advantage of traveling to distant audiences, which makes it unique. Mobile planetarium technology includes instruments like hemi-spherical inflatable dome theatre consists of high-end 3600 digital projector which is equipped with latest fish-eye lens technology, an iPad or monitor to control system, and licensed astronomy content.
Features and outcomes of Tare Zameen Par Digital Mobile Planetarium.
- Tare Zameen Par runs the best digital Mobile Planetarium in India. TZP provides unique learning experience through Digital Mobile Planetarium. We conduct various Planetarium outreach programs across India.
- TZP mobile planetarium creates an interactive environment in school, and it gives virtual space journey experience to the students.
- Digital mobile planetarium (DMP) increases student’s involvement to understand astronomy & science concepts.
- Digital mobile planetarium provides the best Immersive learning experience at the school premises and create curiosity about Astronomy and Science.
- The planetarium inflatable dome has a recommended capacity of accommodating 40-45 students at a time
- Mobile planetarium is easy to setup. It can be setup within 30minutes, it requires a space of 20*20sq ft. with Hight of 12ft.
- TZP offers a wide range of shows the topics are covered from Geography and Science, Technology Engineering and Mathematics from ranging 15 min to 40minutes and shows are tailored to the syllabus of different age groups.
- Each show content customised to local language & mapped to the syllabus.
- In a span of 8hours approx. 350-400 students can be benefited and have mesmerizing Astronomy tour experience from the mobile planetarium.